Terms and conditions
1. Scope of application
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions are part of every contract between the Fundación Real Madrid and the participant in the Coaching Convention (hereinafter referred to as the participant).
(2) Contracts are only concluded with contract partners of full age.
(3) The general terms and conditions of the provider apply exclusively. Any general terms and conditions of the customer deviating from our general terms and conditions shall not be valid unless we expressly agree to them.
2. Subject matter of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the visit to the Coaching Convention.
(2) The visit is subject to a charge.
(3) Tickets to attend the Coaching Convention are transferable.
3. Contract conclusion
(1) The presentation of the services of the Provider, in particular in brochures, advertisements and on the Internet, does not constitute a binding offer, but merely an invitation to submit an offer.
(2) The contract between the provider and the visitor is concluded by the registration of the visitor on this website and its confirmation by the provider.
4. Payment, Default
(1) The participation fee must be paid in full and non-cash before the start of the event. The prices shown on the provider's website at the time of conclusion of the contract shall apply.
(2) The right to participate is subject to full payment of the agreed fee.
(3) If the customer defaults on payment, the provider is entitled to charge default interest at a rate of 5 percentage points above the base rate of the European Central Bank. In the event that the Provider asserts a higher damage caused by default, the Customer shall have the opportunity to prove that the asserted damage caused by default has not been incurred at all or has been incurred in at least a significantly lower amount.
5. Right of revocation
According to § 312 g Abs. 2 Nr. 10 BGB there is no right of revocation for contracts for the provision of services in connection with leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period for the provision.
6. Cancellation and illness
(1) A free cancellation before the start of the coaching convention is not possible after the conclusion of the contract (confirmation by the provider). In the event of non-participation, the full costs minus saved expenses of the provider shall be incurred.
(2) The right to terminate for good cause shall not be affected thereby.
7. Cancellation of dates, reservation of changes
(1) The provider reserves the right to cancel the event due to not reaching the minimum number of participants or for other important reasons for which the provider is not responsible (e. g. sudden illness of the speaker, force majeure). The participant will be informed of this at short notice and in writing.
(2) Already paid participation fees will be refunded in case of cancellation of a camp. Further liability and compensation claims which do not concern injury to life, body or health are excluded, unless intent or gross negligence exists. No liability shall be assumed for indirect damages, in particular lost profits or claims by third parties.
8. Photo and film rights
(1) With the registration, the participant gives his consent to the fact that portraits and film recordings are made of the participants and distributed and published - also on the Internet - by the provider as well as by the advertising agencies commissioned by the provider with the implementation, without restriction of the spatial, content-related or temporal area of use and in particular repeatedly also for the purposes of own or third-party advertising as well as for merchandising purposes.
9. Data protection
The provider treats your personal data confidentially and in accordance of the statutory data protection regulations and its own data protection principles. A passing on of your data without your express consent does not take place and/or only in the context of the necessary execution and completion of the contract.
(1) The provider is liable within the scope of his duty of care for the conscientious preparation, the careful selection and supervision of the persons working for him as well as the proper provision of the contractually agreed services.
(2) In the event of a slightly negligent breach of duty, the liability of the provider and the provider's vicarious agents shall be limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical, direct average damage according to the type of contract. In the case of slightly negligent breaches of obligations which are not essential to the contract and the breach of which does not endanger the performance of the contract, the provider and his vicarious agents shall not be liable.
(3) The provider also assumes no liability for injuries occurring in the course, unless they are due to the fault of the provider. The provider is not liable for the loss or theft of items brought along during the Coaching Convention.
(4) The foregoing limitations of liability shall not apply to claims arising from product liability or warranty or to claims based on personal injury, damage to health or loss of life.
11. Final provisions
(1) EU law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Mandatory provisions of the state in which the customer has his habitual residence shall remain unaffected.
(2) Should individual provisions of this contract be invalid or contradict the statutory provisions, this shall not affect the remainder of the contract. In this case, the invalid provision shall be replaced by a valid provision that comes as close as possible to the economic and legal purpose of the invalid provision. The same applies to the closing of a contractual gap.
(3) The place of jurisdiction shall be Madrid (Spain).